Monday, July 26, 2010

no


here's my first blog. welcome. well, this is called THE BRUISE BLOG so i suppose i should post some pictures of some pretty good bruises. theres nothin' cooler than looking like your boyfriend beats you. bruises are like a shirt that says "i have a good time doing whatever i do and i don't give a fuck what happens". so, i guess this blog is just a blog to post random stuff that might be fun to look at, with some mighty lookin scars and bruises thrown in the mix somewhere.

this first picture was one of my bruises i recieved surfing yesterday at doheny. (what? how could you get a bruise there when the waves are like one foot and harmless?) well, idiot that i am, hit myself on my board after i went left and the wave closed out on me, and i made an attempt to catch my board before it flew into the rocks ahead (i don't have a leash). ill post more as they come to me.

1 Comments:

Blogger RosE said...

Bruises are the best! Hahaha

April 27, 2011 at 8:29 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home